Friday, February 27, 2015

Day 19

Another Kwest week has come and gone. Wasn't very happy with my level of activity this week BUT I'm so proud of how well I'm doing with my healthy eating. Yesterday Danny and I went to a Trivia night with two other couples. They ordered burger sliders with fries and buffalo chicken fingers with wine and beer. I ordered two glasses of water and slowly swallowed the large amount of salvia that was caused by the yummy food. Never in my life have I been able to resist unhealthy food for this long. It feels great. Now I just need to find the strength to up my gym time. Didn't loose too much weight this but I'll make up for it next week. At least two hours in the gym each night. I want to start journaling my food. Sooooooooo here it goes:

Breakfeast: 600 calories
-hot cup of mint tea
-banana peanut butter smoothies: almond milk, banana, peanut butter, chai seeds, protein powder

Lunch: 200 calories
-homemade chili

Snack: 45 calories
-homemade Kale chips
*I've always seen recipes for Kale Chips...interesting taste... they definitely don't compare to sour cream and onion but they were a heck of a lot healthier!!! Seasoned the kale with garlic and fat free parmesan cheese.


Dinner: 400
-Genghis:
Protein: Chicken
Veggies: spinach, zucchini, lots and lots of broccoli, jalapeƱos,  and two mushrooms(never cared for mushrooms but I tried to incorporate something new :) :) :)
Sauce: garlic water and chili garlic


Gym: 5k on the treadmill and ab and back workout

Oh and here is the poster I created for today's challenge. I accidentally put loose instead of lose ;/ but I do want my clothes to get loose lol.

#healthkwest #genghisgrillad

No comments:

Post a Comment