Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hot Damn!

Let it snow let it snow let it snow. This weekend was super cold and filled with lots of snow and ice. I didn't get to eat at Genghis Saturday because the roads were horrible! I did make it to the gym. Had a nice workout but when I came back I was craving pizza. Not going to lie I really miss pizza and yummy bread. Instead of ordering pizza I made my own pizza with cauliflower crust… Sounds weird but it was so yummy. My husband was cranky, hungry and rushing me so I didn't cook the crust as long as I should've but it was still delicious. Definitely want to try this again.

This is where I got the recipe: The crust is amazing!!!
http://www.theluckypennyblog.com/2013/02/the-best-cauliflower-crust-pizza.html
 
Today's challenge was to make a music video outside Genghis Grill. It had just snowed and was very cold so I opted to make the video inside. Here it is. I was very happy with how it turned out and of course I love my husband and the staff for helping me!
Check it Out


No comments:

Post a Comment