Thursday, February 26, 2015

Little Big Sister

The title for this weeks challenge was Did you ever know that your my HERO? I don't know but now I want to hear that Enrique Iglesias song. So here's the link in case anyone also feel like listening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

For todays challenge we have to interview someone in the health or fitness field and ask for advice on the Health Kwest Journey. She probably though this was weird but I decided to interview my little sister. I've always appreciated her dedication towards living an active lifestyle. She's currently studying Kinesiology and plans to become a Physical therapist.



1. What can I do to stay motivated in this competition? 
Set goals. Remember why you signed up to do this in the first place. You weren't happy with how you felt and looked. Ask yourself every day... why am I doing this. I guarantee that will remind you of your goals and motivate you to keep working till you reach your goal.

2. Besides eating healthy what can I do to continue to lose weight?
Switch up your workouts. Your body will start to get use to your workouts. You don't want that happen. Try different workouts...cycling, work outclasses, lifting different cardio machines. If you do continue working out on the treadmil and bikes make sure you increase the resistance/incline. 

3. Is there something that I can keep in mind?
It took your body awhile to get to where you are... your body wont change in a day. Stay motivated...dont give up... keep trying as hard as you can!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment