Friday, February 13, 2015

TGIF

TGIF
I have never been so happy for FRIDAY!!! This was an absolutely crazy week. I wanted to blog every day but a little sleep was essential to my sanity. Last week was School Counselor Appreciation Week.  Thursday the staff got together and celebrated by bringing in SMORES cupcakes and delicious shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate. I'm drooling just typing about it. Guess who didn't eat a cupcake or cookies? Yep!!! I was so proud of myself. To top it off they had leftover pizza from an after school club that I had to say NO to. PIZZA and COOKIES are two of my favorite things. It was a busy work week but I got thru it and I feel AMAZING & PROUD. YES I still love pizza and cookies but it's only been a week and I realize that I don't need them... I can say NO.

Goals for next week:
1. Blog every day
2. Include meals in my blog posts
3. Step up my workout game

Have a good weekend. Happy Valentines Day


No comments:

Post a Comment