Saturday, March 14, 2015

Times Flies When Your Having Fun

This post is near and dear to my heart. I often have very little time to do anything. It has really taken effort to make time to workout. Sometimes the last thing I want to do is drive to the gym. If I don't have time for 1-2 hours at the gym, I'll do a quick workout at home. There's a number of things I do:

*T-25 is a 25 minute cardio workout: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/focus-t25-workout.do?e=374730

*Sometimes I have even less time than 25 minutes...Luckily we live in a digital world with literally everything at our fingertips. I have 4 great APPs that I use on my Iphone.

1. Instant arms powered by fitness buddy
2. Instant butt powered by fitness buddy
3. Instant abs powered by fitness buddy
- These three apps allow me to focus on specific body parts. Its quick and effective and they are free!

If I want a full body workout I'll use an app called Seven.

I can definitely see myself becoming a healthier person thru this challenge! Ready for the second half of the Genghis Grill Health Kwest!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment